Tuesday 7 February 2012

Baby cake

Well I have been busy taking some cake decorating classes and here's the first thing we learnt at class: a totally edible fondant baby!









The baby went on top of my friend Priya's birthday cake which was a devils cake with chocolate fudge icing covered in pink fondant. Contrary to popular misconceptions, the baby on top of the cake did not mean any of the things that u think it meant. It just represented a beautiful little girl whom I have had the honour to meet and an opportunity to celebrate a birthday with her....




2 comments:

  1. Oooooh how did I miss this now! And the cake was fabulous mashallah! Showed the whole world pics of my special birthday cake! :-)People couldnt believe youve made it from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fat baby. but cool!!

    ReplyDelete